- Electricity (Medium voltage and Low voltage)
- HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air conditioning)
- Compressed air
- Water and sewage services
- Industrial cooling and refrigeration
- Fire protection
Colomer-Rifà has a department dedicated exclusively to utilities design. Utilities such as electricity, gas, water, telecommunications, etc. conform a very important part of buildings. We can find utilities in residential homes but also in commercial buildings and industries.
We are aware of the importance of a good design in utilities. Having losses in basic supplies can suppose an increase of monthly costs. Our department works in order to advice clients always considering what their needs are.
- Analysis of the current process. Pre-audit
- Identification of critical points: losses, bottlenecks, etc.
- Design improvement actions
- Machinery purchase advice
- Changes implementation
- Control and monitoring
Process optimization is the discipline of adjusting a process in order to optimize it. The main goal of process optimization is to reduce time, unnecessary costs, bottlenecks, and mistakes while achieving the process objective. We are able to optimize any type of industrial processes indeed we are specialists in the leather and meat industries.
Automation, control and monitoring techniques are used to collect data related to industrial processes. The aim is to control production process information in order to take better decisions, improve productivity and high quality results of industrial products being manufactured.
- Analysis of the current process
- Processes and utilities automation design
- Data monitoring
- Data analysis